Specification of Omnis
|Caliber:||Prokop & Brož - PB18 HS - mechanical movement with manual winding, half skeletonized bridges, balance wheel with screws on it's circumference
|Case:||high polished steinless steel 316L|
|Bottom cover:||high polished steinless steel 316L
- transparent view to movement
|Lugs:||brushed steinless steel 316L|
|Crown:||steinless steel 316L - design G2|
|Top glass:||1,5mm convex sapphire glass r 200 mm with antireflective coating of inner side|
|Lid's glass:||1mm flat sapphire glass|
|Dial:||the unique Prokop & Brož technology
alternatively with screwed steel appliqué
1) brushed and tempered to the dark blue color
2) brushed, titanium plated and anodised to the black or selected color
3) brushed and gold plated
4) precise hand engraved by individual motive
|Hands:||polished steel tempered to the dark blue color,
alternatively gold plated
|Screws:||stainless steel screws with unique design of head integrated of the
Prokop & Broz sign
|Clasp:||butterfly clasp from stainless steel 316L signatured by Prokop & Brož sign|
|Strap:||hand made antiallergic strap from a fine calf genuine leather with the sign of Prokop & Brož|
|Dimensions:||diameter of the case - 44 mm|
lenght - 50,5 mm
height of the case - 11,9 mm
total height - 12,9 mm
strap - 22/20 mm - 115/75 mm
The price of the watch includes the production of the strap according to the individual wishes of the customer.
You can choose:
- the color and texture of the leather, the color and style of stitching, including the type of thread (synthetic versus natural linen). Of course all used leather is strictly antiallergic - made entirely of natural tan.
- length and profile of both strap parts.
The price also includes the individualization of the relief descriptions of the watch on the lid and the possibility of replacing the relief corporate sign on the crown with the customer's monogram.
On request it is possible to replace the classic wooden box with a more practical "travel" case made of genuine leather.