Specification of Opera
|Caliber:||Prokop & Brož - PB50 - mechanical caliber with automatically winding and micro regulation and central second hand
|Case:||high polished stainless steel 316L|
|Lugs:||brushed stainless steel 316L|
|Lid:||high polished stainless steel 316L
- transparent view to movement
|Crown:||steinless steel 316L - design G7|
|Top glass:||0,9 mm convex sapphire glass r 200 mm
+ antireflective coating of inner side
+ graphical metallisation on the glass circumference
|Lid's glass:||0,8 mm flat sapphire glass|
1) the unique Prokop & Brož technology
2) classical guillauche technology
3) precise hand engraving of the galvanoplastic dial
|Hands:||polished steel alternatively tempered to the dark blue color or gold plated|
|Clasp:||butterfly clasp from stainless steel 316L signatured by Prokop & Brož sign|
|Strap:||hand made antiallergic strap from a fine calf or lizard genuine leather with the sign of Prokop & Brož|
|Dimensions:||diameter of the case - 39,8 mm|
lenght - 45 mm
case height - 7,5 mm
total height - 8,7 mm
strap - 20/10 mm - 115/75 mm
The price of the watch includes the production of the strap according to the individual wishes of the customer.
You can choose:
- the color and texture of the leather, the color and style of stitching, including the type of thread (synthetic versus natural linen). Of course all used leather is strictly antiallergic - made entirely of natural tan.
- length and profile of both strap parts.
The price also includes the individualization of the relief descriptions of the watch on the lid and the possibility of replacing the relief corporate sign on the crown with the customer's monogram.
On request it is possible to replace the classic wooden box with a more practical "travel" case made of genuine leather.